Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Another Birthday

My mother said she was 32 when my father bailed.
First she said happy birthday.

My father said my mother organized an "Over the Hill" party for his thirtieth.
Am I two years over the hill?
I thought society deemed 50 the peek.

"Yeah, but when you turn 50 you'll think 60 is over the hill," my father said.
Then the conversation transitioned into butchers and drunk Indians.

Rob, Greg, Jeremy and I met up at the Pike for some whiskey and beer on Sunday evening.
Greg aged a year that day. He's 35 now.
At midnight it was my turn.

Then Michael Head graced us with his presence.
Michael Head is an ex-convict with plenty of tattoos, but no teeth.
He mention heroin and cocaine.
Eventually he revealed a personal pleasure - hot candle wax dripping on his balls.

My beer tasted a little funny after that so we bid adieu to Mr. Head and ended our evening.
Happy birthday Greg.
Happy birthday me.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like hot nuts!!

Rotten Little Pony said...

Happy Birthday You!!! (p.s. we have a new president! Thought you might want to know that seeing as how you might be out of touch with current events and all.)

Anonymous said...

remember michael head telling me I was going to hell for being a musician? what was up with that?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Michael Head told me that even though I was an engineer, he forgave me and respected me. "People need to work. It's a job".

grigory-never-get-there said...

all i remember is micheal head on our porch at 3am with no pants on screaming "HEY RED, GET OUT HERE AND TEND TO MY SACK!"

dean said...

Aside from hot wax on the balls, is that a miniature balero you guys are playing with?

DG Beat said...

Hell yes it is.