Thursday, December 18, 2008

Oklahoma



According to the clock on my computer, in about 2 1/2 hours I will begin traveling to Oklahoma to visit my father John Synco Jr., my grandfather John Synco Sr., my grandmother Nancy and my cousin Kenny.

I'll try to post daily, but I'm not sure if there will be Internet access. The marker on the map above shows the area I'll be spending most of my time.

Jeremy Long is joining me on this trip. He jumped at the chance when I boasted about the possible mixture of guns and whiskey. Should I be worried?


3 comments:

Vallard said...

3 johnny 5's. That sounds dangerous. With Jeremy there with you the only risk is that you will gain more weight. He is a bad influence in that department.

DG Beat said...

Ha. I'll try to control myself, but I'm sure it will be hard with his pasty belly around.

Unknown said...

Please stay behind crazy cousin Kenny. I don't want you guys to get shot.