Thursday, August 18, 2011

New state, new blog... kind of.

Olive is swaddled up and passed out. I'm sitting in a crispy cool living room discovering new music on LastFM. I just wrote down the name Frontier Ruckus and then realized that since I use a computer quite often I could probably stop making lists on paper. I can't let my handwriting get worse though. I should keep practicing.


I've decided to change up my blog a little. I've started a new chapter in my life, so it seems necessary to change other things too. I'm sorry to those anonymous commenters that will lose the link to this blog, but if it's meant to be then you'll find me again.

Since I'm going to miss my life as a gondolier (until I find a way to continue it) I've decided to use my nickname as the title. I received the nickname Cinque (ching-kuay) at Gondola Getaway in Long Beach, CA. after I told the story of how I got my old nickname Johnny 5. I was happy it stuck. My first gondolier nickname, Stands With Remo, didn't really appeal to me.

Cinque is 5 in Italian.

Stay tuned.

No comments: