Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rain god doesn't care about your money


I knew this would happen, but I didn't want to say anything.

Our truck needed a scrubbing for quite some time. The Dish finally got tired of my procrastination and took the truck in for a cleaning.

I wonder if an old group of Native Americans ever started a rain dance only to have someone stop it because they forgot to store something that couldn't get wet.

I wonder: Would a professional car washer clean a pair of truck balls if my truck had a pair of truck balls dangling in the rear?

Anyways, I knew this would happen.

Our truck, our dirt-free truck, sat outside last night
under a veil of rain.

Damn it.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

baaaaaaaaa, at least the inside is clean.

jeff

Anonymous said...

how about.
It rained on my clean fucking car. fuck!

that really wasn't worth a story.

DG Beat said...

Everything is worth a story, but not all stories are worth a comment, and not all comments are worth a reader, while all readers are not worth an eyeball.

Now go feed your baby.

Unknown said...

The best place for freelance projects is freelancing sites. Freelancing sites are the best option for part time home based business and freelance jobs. There are many types of work available at freelancing sites

www.onlineuniversalwork.com