Monday, September 25, 2006

Granted


Last night a Korean woman named Toyota granted me happiness for the rest of my life. This happened after she tilted her head sideways like a dog and said, "Fuck you", because I asked for success first. The boyfriend told me Toyota had a straight path to the angels and after she fell into a strange hypnotic state, twisted her hands around like a fortune teller reading a crystal ball, chanted something unintelligible and blew the remainder of her breath in my direction I thought, crap, could this be for real or is it the scotch they're feeding me? After this soulful woman of the earth, sun and holy moon casually tossed her lit cigarette in the ocean I thought, shit, for a second I was going to be happy forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you guy are insano...